Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Tuesday's Diet Log - 2nd Week Review

Today's weight: 208.4, lost 7.8 lbs., 0.56 lbs./day avg.
Today's bodyfat: 27.9%
Today's waist: just under 42.0"

This week was harder than the first, but I'm happy with the continued losses. I plan to start a mild, low intensity aerobic routine next week because I don't think I'll be able to continue losing at a rate that will keep me happy without the introduction of regular exercise. I had hoped to lose more weight before starting exercise, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Meals - 1,200 cals.
1:40PM - 425 cals.
Five tomato sandwiches(85 each) each made with Wasa sourdough rye hardtack(35) havarti cheese(~40) and sliced tomato(~10)

3:45PM - 422 cals.
Three servings of Lipton instant soup with chicken(240) augmented with one chicken bouillion cube(10?), 1/8 cup of rice(75), 2 cups of chopped broccoli(60), 1 cup of chopped mushrooms(15), and 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan(22)

10:30PM - ??? cals.
Dinner at Luxia's. Had the mesclun salad with a crumb of bread, the country salad with chicken, and a few bites of Carolyn's mashed potatoes. Probably went several hundred calories over my day, but I figure it's ok after two weeks to have a "slip."
-Bike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home