Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday's Diet Log

Today's weight: 210.2, lost 6.0 lbs., 0.6 lbs./day avg.
Today's bodyfat: 29.0%
Today's waist: just over 42.0"

It will be nice to go below 210 in the next few days (tomorrow I hope.) Seeing that as my first milestone is making me wonder what the others are. I think my next three milestones should be:
  • 10 pounds lost
  • Dropping Below 200
  • 10% Body weight lost (21.6 pounds)
After that, and I think I'd be counting my eggs before they hatch. :)

Meals - 1,200 cals.
9:30AM - 220 cals.
One Slimfast chocolate shake(220)

11:00AM - 70 cals.
One can of V8(70)

3:00PM - 335 cals.
One 6" Subway turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato, pickles and jalapeƱos(335)

5:30PM - 220 cals.
One Slimfast chocolate cookie dough bar(220)

10:00PM - ??? cals.
Had dinner at Luxia. I started with an asparagus and portabello appetizer in a light vinaigrette with ground hazelnut. My entree was a tartly dressed mesclun salad with a few slices of cucumber and a few cherry tomatoes. I also had three large olives from Carolyn's and Sue's dirty martinis and had a small sip too. I couldn't resist two bites of Carolyn's chicken. For dessert I had a few strawberry slices (less than one whole berry) and a tiny spoonful of chocolate cake. Overall calories probably aren't too high, but I don't really want to try to calculate them either.
-Bike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home