Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wednesday's Diet Log

Today's weight 214.8, today's bodyfat 29.5%.

That's 1.4 pounds less than yesterday. Bodyfat is up, but that figure fluctuates, so I'm less concerned with the change and more concerned with the absolute level of roughly 1/3 of my body being composed of fat.

Lost a couple of tenths around the waist too. The tape now reads just slightly over 42.5".

Not a bad first day. I expect to see a big drop again tomorrow because I'm going to try to eat a smaller final meal and eat it earlier in the day. After that, it should level off.

After talking to Mark, and hearing about the steepest and deepest weight loss period of his life, I've decided to see if I can progressively cut more calories from my day. So, I'll drop to 1,500 for today.

Meals - 1,500 cals.
11:30AM - 230 cals.
One Kirkland chocolate shake(230)

1:00PM - 210 cals.
One Caramel Nut Blast Balance Bar Gold(210)

6:30PM - 230 cals.
One Kirkland chocolate shake(230)

9:45PM - 825 cals.
Chili(~550) and rice(~200) with crackers(75) at the Westside Restaurant. I'm not too sure about the chili estimate, but I'm probably pretty close.
-Bike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home