Tuesday, September 21, 2004

First Blog Post...

...I think.

I might have set up an account somewhere years ago, but I don't think I ever did anything with it. Anyway, I'm thinking this might just be the thing to keep me (and my days) somewhat more focused.

I'm thinking of posting pictures, thoughts (whining) about not exercising enough, I'll try to keep a schedule of my dieting and weight loss. Bike rides, work on my apartment, cleaning... you know, my innermost thoughts.

A few random things:
  • The time is now 12:58am and I'm compulsively playing my favorite online game Tangleword on Playsite. It's a word game just like the classic lettered-cube game Boggle. I love it but I'm still struggling to regain my Master rating (1600+)
  • I'm listening to iTunes radio - Groove Salad in the Ambient section.
  • I recenly downloaded the Doom 3 demo, and am not blown away. Granted this underwhelming experience was with my years old computer that is barely up to spec to play the game and has already crashed twice trying to run the game.
That's it for now. We'll see what it's like to keep this thing going.

Thanks for reading.

-Bike

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It agree, very good piece

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed to thanks for this great learn!! I positively enjoying each little little bit of it I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you submit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home